Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nice girls get called stupid


I have been such a nice girl over the weekend. I should get some award for being the nicest girl in the world. I don't know why nobody recognizes it.

One of mom's friends was visiting over the weekend. She is this nasty types. She has to make some snide remark on me or Sis. She especially derives a lot of pleasure in asking about Sis's grades. She knows Sis's grades suck. But she has to ask every time. One time she told Sis, "You have a nice skin complexion. You must be taking a lot of care." Which basically means that she thinks Sis is spending a lot of time on her beauty. (She does :D )

On Sunday, she asked me if I had seen "Angels & Demons". I told her I hadn't. She goes, "Oh, I though you see every movie the first day." What the f***. That's her way of saying my parents are too liberal on us. I was pissed.

Later we were sitting in the backyard. The sprinklers were on. She left her shoes at the edge of the grass. They were some nice looking shoes. I don't know how much they cost but they did look expensive. They were just 6 inches from where the sprinklers were hitting. All I had to do was just a little flick with my foot and the shoe would've had a well deserved shower. I didn't do it! I told myself I am not the kind of person who hits below the belt like that.

I later told my Sis about it, she said I am stupid for not grabbing the opportunity to ruin the shoes. But I still believe I did the nicest thing by not spoiling her shoes. She should be thanking me for it :D

13 comments:

  1. wow u r a nice girl indeed......that was sweet of u!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL
    Innocent of you!
    These aunty's are round the globe...They just love cribbing..

    Btw, i loved the girl in your header...Nice one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!

    Sweetie! Good girl....!

    I give u the nicest girl award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he...u should have done that...i wud have....
    i join hands with Sonshu..n give u the Nicest gal award...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ARUNA: Thank you for vising my blog - I don't know how you keep up with thousands of your fans :)

    @Rushabhh Gandhi: Ya they love cribbing and they love making people uncomfortable:)

    He he he. Ya, I wish I looked like that myself :)

    @Princess Sonshu: Oh thank you for the thought!

    @Arun Kumar: Thanks for the promised award. He he he... it was hard to resist the temptation, I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. now that does show the nice girl in you :)

    take care... cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You didn't ????????? *Shell-shocked*

    I'm disappointed in you girl! :P lol

    Seriously ya, no one realises the goodness in us?? I too had similar feelings over the weekend and most of this week. Sob sob.

    Well, on the bright side, it's got you the nicest girl award, so happy ho ja. :P

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've disappointed me!!! :'(

    LOL

    Na, you are an angel, devilish yes, but an angel :D

    You are here by awarded the nicest girl award *applause applause*

    And I'm sorry for the delay... Wasn't around for quiet sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh is dat y u call urself devilish angel?? u felt like doin it (devil) but didnt (angel)

    ReplyDelete
  10. do I see a halo above ur head?? :P gud grl J u shal be rewarded soooon. God bless ya.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahah...nice post....but its not bad to alive the lil devil in us to fight wid big devils..:-)

    u r a cutie pie...God Bless u....take care..

    keep writing gud stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  12. being nice , no fault of yours , it's only one has to be tested i.e "how nice one is ? ".

    loved reading you :)

    carry on....

    ReplyDelete
  13. i can guarentee she wont be thaanking u 4 it. jus ask her, her age sumtym. it wud shut her up. :P

    ReplyDelete