Thursday, May 14, 2009

Philosophical Meme

I love doing memes! You know why? Because I am a self-absorbed bitch!

Here is another one I found on some blogs. These are some serious questions!

1. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? I would probably regret not telling my Sis that I love her. As much as we fight all day or scream at each other, I think we both share a deep bond.

2. If a new medicine were developed that would cure arthritis but cause a fatal reaction in 1 percent of those who took it, would you want it to be released to the public? No. If it is unsafe for public, it should remain in the lab.

3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? Body of course! There are a lot of people who are still very sharp at 90. So mind is in my control, not body.

4. If at birth you could select the profession your child would eventually pursue, would you do so? Haha. I know my mom's answer! She still tries to "help" us choose a profession. No, I won't choose for the child.

5. If you knew there would be a nuclear war in one week, what would do? (you can’t stop it) I guess I will try to find a bunker. If not, I will enjoy the life for next one week - d every possible sin. Definitely eat the whole chocolate cake.

6. Would you accept twenty years of extraordinary happiness and fulfillment if it meant you had to die at the end of the period? ABSOLUTELY!

7. If the person you were engaged to marry had an accident and became a paraplegic, would you go through with the marriage or back out of it? I would probably go through it. If I am marrying someone, it must be someone I love. I don't think love would disappear just like that.

8. Someone very close to you is in pain, paralyzed, and will die in a month. They beg you to give them poison so they that they can die. Would you? Yes. Hard to do it, but, if I love them, I would do it for them.

9. Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want as your dinner guest? as a close friend? as a lover? Dinner guest: George Clooney :D
Close Friend: J.K.Rowlings - I want to be a write may be she can help me!
Lover: Obama

10. What is the worst psychological torture you can imagine suffering? (it cannot involve any physical harm to you)? Knowing that my friends getting hurt and I can't do anything to stop it

11. You and a person you love deeply are placed in separate rooms with a button next to each of you. You know that you will both be killed unless one of you presses the button before 60 minutes pass; furthermore, the first to press the button will save the other person, but will immediately be killed. What do you think you would do? I will click the button as soon as I can. I would want my loved one to live. The guy who make this list of questions must have watched the Batman movie a bunch of times :D


12. Would you be willing to go to a slaughterhouse and kill a cow? Nope. I don't eat meat. Nor can I see animals getting hurt.

13. For $20,000 would you go for 3 months without washing, brushing your teeth, and using deodorant? Assume you could not explain your reasons to anyone, and there would be no long-term effect on your career. (you are not choosing one, you would have to go without all three). Yikes! But imagine what I can do with the $20000!! I am quite tempted :D Where do I sign up?

14. Which of these restrictions could you best tolerate: leaving the country permanently or never leaving the state in which you now live? I don't mind leaving the country. I do want to travel a lot, may be that is one way of doing it. I will probably die if I knew that I can never leave the state.

15. If you could choose the sex and physical appearance of your soon-to-be-born child, would you do it? I don't think so.

16. Would you be willing to decrease your life expectancy by 5 years if you could become extremely attractive? Yes. Can I exchange 5 more years to be super intelligent, I would take it too!

17. If your friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly tell you what they really think of you, would you want them to? Yes. Its better to hear it on my face than behind my back

18. Would it disturb you much if, upon your death, your body were simply thrown into the woods and left to rot? Nah, I am so dead by then who cares.

19. Would you like to know the precise date of your death? Nope, that would spoil all the fun in life :)

20. Would you be willing to give up all television for the next 5 years if it would induce someone to provide for 1,000 starving children in Indonesia? 5 years and just 1000 children? I could do 1year for 5000 children :D

13 comments:

  1. Nice! I liked ur answers....

    You would invite JKRowling as a close friend? Id invite her and Stephanie mainly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you princess :) Meyer may be a good friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems lot of brainwork went behind these answers. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog Adesh. Wish you had left your blog address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh..tricky questions... n a lotta funny answers..

    ReplyDelete
  6. n thanks for stopping by my blog too... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Arun Kumar: Ya, even though they are philosophical questions, I couldn't answer them seriously. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey,

    thnx for visiting my blog!
    nice memes which would help us to knw more about you..

    cheers
    swetha

    ReplyDelete
  9. If your friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly tell you what they really think of you, would you want them to? Yes. Its better to hear it on my face than behind my backAgree with that one :)

    You've got a great blog title... I loved the header... Just in case you'd like to know... My new post will be coming up sometime today :)

    Have a great weekend :)
    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Self-absorbed bitch ??? Me too!! *HIGH FIVE* :D :P

    Obama as a lover??? Unusual ;) But then I'm sure you grt to hear that word a lot, don't you? :P

    Great answers...loved reading each of it. :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. i liked this the best :Definitely eat the whole chocolate cake.

    and then this : Knowing that my friends getting hurt and I can't do anything to stop it.

    pretty neat way to do it grl!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @swetha: Thanks for visiting my blog too :)

    @kido: Hehe. Ya, the title describes me perfectly :D

    @bondgal_rulz: LOL! Totally, "unusual" is the most decent thing people can call me :D

    @sawan: Yes, chocolate cake is always the best thing :D Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. u r definetely wiser and sharper than ur age.....loved ur answers!!!!

    ReplyDelete