Sunday, May 3, 2009

Short story


This morning was a lot of fun at our place. I got crap load of homework to do. I was sitting in the kitchen working while dad was eating breakfast. Sis wanted to go to the mall and dad had said he would drop her. (As far as mom and dad are concerned, she was going out with her female friends. More on that later)

So mom was cooking or something, I was working and dad was eating. Down walks Sis from her room. I almost fell off the chair because she was wearing a skirt so short that half her ass was hanging out. Her top matched the skirt in size. I think Sis bought that skirt a couple of years ago LOL!

You should've seen mom! She went all red. She was furious and screamed at Sis, "What the hell do you think you are wearing!!". For the next 10 minutes they both shouted at the top of their lungs. Dad and I were quietly watching the show.

Then suddenly Sis turns to dad and asks "Dad, do you think this dress is indecent?" I felt so sorry for dad. I know he doesn't care what we wear. But if he said that, mom was going to kill him. He was all diplomatic and said, "You know, if your mom has such a huge problem with it, why don't you consider changing?" Then Sis completely ignored him and continued to argued with mom. ROFL.

Long story short, Sis changed to a longer skirt and a top that covers more of her torso. She left fuming.

Our house is a circus.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! All houses are circuses, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second abhishek ...all houses are...

    she was wearing a skirt so short that half her ass was hanging out

    very funny... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Abhishek Joshi, Princess Sonshu, @Arun Kumar: Thank you guys :)

    ReplyDelete